Re: Revised rlocus m-file

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Revised rlocus m-file
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:11:41 -0600

John W. Eaton wrote:

If I use the above commands with the current Octave and
        G N U P L O T
        Version 4.3 patchlevel 0
        last modified February 2007
        System: Linux 2.6.18-3-amd64

(built from a CVS checkout updated today) I get solid lines on the
screen but dashed lines in an EPS file created with print -deps.
Shouldn't they both be solid?  I'm using the wxt terminal for the
screen display.

Yes, that's incorrect. The dash pattern changes for each segment. I'll investigate.

Dan