Re: more graphics changes.

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: more graphics changes.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:23:14 -0600

Quentin Spencer wrote:

I haven't been following this discussion closely, but since gnuplot 4.2 was recently released I thought I'd point out that we should probably be testing against that rather than CVS. Given the frequency of past gnuplot releases, anything in gnuplot CVS won't likely be in a released version in the next two years, and I would expect over the next few months gnuplot 4.2 should find its way into all of the distributions.

Good point. The particular item Søren needed probably is in 4.2, but it wouldn't hurt to test against 4.2.

Dan