Re: color & radio classes

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: color & radio classes
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:47:36 +0300

Sorry for replying to my own posts, but no one else seems to answer ...

anyway, I'm attaching the changes proposed in the previous email as a
patch to src/graphics.cc

Shai

2007-05-22  Shai Ayal  <address@hidden>

        * graphics.cc (color_property): modified to accept both color and
        radio values

        * graphics.cc: added radio_values, radio_property, color_values
        classes