Updated Octave/Win32 binary package

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Updated Octave/Win32 binary package
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:37:28 +0200

Hi,

A new binary package iteration is available again at
http://www.dbateman.org/?page=octave&lang=EN,
along with a ChangeLog. I tried to address most of the problems reported and
the suggestions I received. Please give it a try and see if it behaves
better for
you.

If no big problem pops up,  then I see 2 possibilities:
1) release this package to the public,
2) wait until the next octave release, if it's gonna come soon

Note that the scripts used to produce the binary package are now more or
less stabilized, such that it should be much easier to catch up with a new
release of octave/octave-forge.

Bye,
Michael.