Re: Mingw32 compiled binaries

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Mingw32 compiled binaries
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 00:28:25 +0900 (JST)

About two years ago, I built libcuft.dll and liboctave.dll
by mingw to write standalone appication with the liboctave
library.
At that time, the Atlas was built by native cygwin not but
cygwin with mingw.
Built libcblas.a libf77blas.a libatlas.a were used the
mingw building process only they were placed at suitable
locations.

T. Matsuoka

> I can take a look at it. I'll try first 3.6.0 in
> cygwin with the mingw
> compilers, if that does not work it'll be probably
> be wiser to switch
> to the newer version...

Start Yahoo! Auction now! Check out the cool campaign
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/