Re: [unclassified] patch for color_properties assignment

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: [unclassified] patch for color_properties assignment
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:39:48 +0300

On 7/24/07, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm now confused about the patches in this thread and the
"problem with radio values in color_property" thread.  Which ones are
needed?  Am I missing any other patches for graphics?

There is one pending issue (no patch yet) -- the un-nestiing of the
XXX::XXX_property classes, as discussed in the thread "general c++
question".
Once this issue is solved we will have a c++ interface to the
properties and work on the backend can commence.

Shai