Re: 2.9.15 --> 3.0

From: Peter A. Gustafson
Subject: Re: 2.9.15 --> 3.0
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:50:37 -0400

On Saturday 06 October 2007 01:48:37 am John W. Eaton wrote:
> OK, I have the following items for 2.9.15, then bug fixes only until
> 3.0 (really, I mean it this time :-):
>
>   * GPLv3
>   * diag should preserve class/type
>   * filename completion (if possible)
>   * verify that the new residue works (could use some tests)
>   * improve residue doc string
>   * interp2 bug
>   * num2str bug
>   * any other pending bug reports?
>
> Is there anything else?
>
> jwe

I would like to see the legend command be fully compatible.  I tried a patch
earlier but I think it was missed... or perhaps the attempt at maintaining
backwards compatibility with prior octave-forge legend wasn't appreciated? :)
Regardless, I've got it working locally (fully matlab compatible - dropped
backwards to octave-forge).

Would you like the patch now or should it wait?

Pete Gustafson