contourc

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: contourc
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 13:00:20 -0400

Hi all,
I seems that there are several implementations for computing contours: the __contourc__.cc originally from plplot and the script implementation in contourf.m from octplot. For me, the implementation in contourf.m works more reliably than the __contourc__.cc implementation. __contourc__.cc produces sometimes discontinuous contour lines. As contourf.m is written, it would be very easy to extract the contour generation code and make a new contourc.m to replace __contourc__.cc.

I would also be interested to implement arbitrary quadrilateral meshes.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Alex