Re: Yet Another Plotting System for Octave: 0.3.0

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: Re: Yet Another Plotting System for Octave: 0.3.0
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:33:26 -0400

Sergei Steshenko wrote:
--- Alexander Barth <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

I released version 0.3.0 of yapso. It is available at
http://yapso.sourceforge.net/

and some demos are at:
http://yapso.sourceforge.net/demo/demo.html

The package includes now coastline data (due to popular demand) which
explains its larger size.
New features include:
* display images (scalar fields or red, green, blue values),
* scatter plots (2D+3D)
* a more robust over-plotting (for example a quiver on top of a pcolor)
* filled contours (with code from Kai and Shai from octplot).

Have fun,
Alex