another patch for residue.m

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: another patch for residue.m
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:17:48 -0400

John,

Although it might appear a bit brazen ;-) ... I decided to charge forth with another patch in order to include poly multiplicity in the reciprocal operation of the residue script.

The present operation supports the syntax below.

        [R, P, K, E] = residue (B , A);
        [B, A] = residue (R, P, K);

The attached patch adds the pole's multiplicity as an optional input.

        [R, P, K, E] = residue (B , A);
        [B, A] = residue (R, P, K, [E]);

I've modified the doc string to respect the new optional input, and corrected some of my habits with respect to code formating.

I also modified the test script; removed the part that is no longer needed now that the mpoles script works correctly (orders poles consistently), and added testing for the new optional input.

Ben