RE: [Patch]: Re: bug with plot

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: [Patch]: Re: bug with plot
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:36:36 +0100

So, is it an octave bug or a gnuplot bug then? How much effort is justified
to find a workaround for a gnuplot bug within octave?

Is there any realistic chance to "make the gnuplot team fix it" within their
application?

Btw, half of what I noted with respect to b/w (monochrome) postscript
plotting recently would fall in the same category (and the other half is
within our range, i.e. on the octave side).

Rolf