Re: problem with sum (...)

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: problem with sum (...)
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 19:33:12 +0100

Ben Abbott skrev:

On Nov 4, 2007, at 1:00 PM, Søren Hauberg wrote:

Ben Abbott skrev:
Søren,
The patch didn't work for me. However, I was able to apply in manually. What exactly should I have done to have it apply cleanly?
The patch is against the CVS version. Did you apply it to a recent CVS checkout?

I updated my cvs yesterday. One problem may be that I don't use the same directory structure as you, so I tried to apply the patch directly the ismember.m. For example,

patch ismember.m ismember.patch

Does this work for you?
I can apply the patch by running
  patch -p0 < ismember.patch
in the CVS root directory. I think that's the default way to apply patches, as John seems to prefer patches to be generated in the CVS root directory.

Søren