Re: legend and bar?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: legend and bar?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:01:47 +0100

On 11/8/07, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:
> That brings up the natural question -- where can I find the docs for
> "addprops"? I we're going to implement it, at least we should be
> consistent with other implementations ...

"addprops" is part of the signal toolbox (in my Matlab 2006b), in the
sigtools section. I don't think that's what you're looking for.
There's actually no "addproperty" function in the Matlab API; it
uses something else based on schema objects and classes.
Trying to be compatible with Matlab in this case seems useless,
the API seems to be internal anyway.

In JHandles, I defined a addprop function that suited my needs,
using a front-end (addprop) and a backend (__addprop__, currently
called __jhandles_add_property). Probably a part of the backend
code could be moved to the front-end, but you can still have a
look.

Michael.