Is the item of Anonymous Functions to be included to the news

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Is the item of Anonymous Functions to be included to the news
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:13:59 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The fanctionality of Anonymous Functions is a new commer from 2.9.x/3.0.

I think it has a great merit for coding, which release us to use global
variable for the using solvers
like  fsolve, quad, lsode, and so on when function has changable paameters.  I
think it is one of
impressive changes in the 2.9.x/3.0.

Certain this is written in the manual but the impact is not so impressive.
I think this topic also would be better to be stated in the NEWS for 3.0.

What do you think about that?

Regards

Tatsuro

New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01