Re: Octave 3.0.0 tar file

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.0.0 tar file
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:57:20 +0900 (JST)

Hi David

Tatsuro
>I fogot to say my opinion.  I do not think that a new release of forge
>packages should be >appeared
>soon.  I think that it is OK next releaseis in February.

David
> xmas and the flu have stopped me thinking about much else over the last
> week. Is there any major change in octave-forge that requires a new
> release? I'm not sure that I see one at the moment, and so probably an
> octave-forge release isn't needed. However, if others think otherwise
> then why not.

Why I said next February, I remember you said the octave-forge release period
about two month if there is no special reason.
(I could not search the corresponding threads.)

Perhaps Michael asked that time is now just after 3.0.0, there is some
possibility you release the new
octave-forge package soon.

I have satisfied now the octave-forge-20071212 and there seems no reason there
are a soon forge
releaae.

Tatsuro

Regardds