Re: Graphics properties implementation

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Graphics properties implementation
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:33:14 +0100

On 1/15/08, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:
> I attache a patch to add properties to the line and text objects.
> Notes:
> (1) line has (historically) the ldata, udata, xldata, xudata,
> keylabel, interpreter properties whic are not matlab compatible. I
> think keylabel is called displayname in matlab. The others I'm not
> sure about

I think that ldata, udata, xldata and xudata are present in order to
have errorbar-style plots. In the end, errorbar series should be
implemented using hggroup object containing 2 regular line objects
and these properties would disappear. For the time being, I would
just keep them (maybe making them hidden, to avoid confusion).
For interpreter, I don't know exactly why it's there (maybe this
comes in combination with keylabel...).

Michael.