hggroup available in graphics archive

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: hggroup available in graphics archive
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:53:51 +0200

Hi all,

I just completed an initial implementation of hggroup in
the graphics archive. This also includes support for
dynamic properties and listeners. I also added support
for hggroup in the gnuplot backend.

As an example, the attached test code works fine.

Now it would be nice to start converting some of the
specialized plots to use hggroup's. However I don't have
that much time and I prefer to focus on core features
(the OpenGL renderer is still not complete). So, if
anybody is willing to work on converting the plotting
code (which mainly involves m-file), that would be
welcome. For the time being, I don't plan to do it
myself.

Bye,
Michael.