Re: Q: Low hanging fruit?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Q: Low hanging fruit?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 01:35:30 -0500

On  8-May-2008, Bill Denney wrote:

| Out of curiosity, how could a user find them without knowing the
| functions are there already?  I can't find those functions with which,
| help, or iskeyword.  It seems like they should show up somehow
| (especially with help).  I could add them to the help documentation for
| keyboard, but that doesn't help too much if they don't have their own
| help pages.

It might now be possible to implement dbstop, dbcont, and dbquit in
normal Octave functions instead of having the keyboard function do
something special to handle them.  Then they would automatically show
up in the help system.  If that's not possible, then we should add the
documentation for them to the manual itself, or perhaps in separate .m
files that just contain the doc string.