Re: Merging graphics branch

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: Merging graphics branch
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:48:07 -0400

On Jun 5, 2008, at 12:17 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On  5-May-2008, Michael Goffioul wrote:

I merged all except

 mkoctfile_cpp
 mkoctfile_cpp_cleanup_o_files

This merge represents a lot of work done by you and Shai, so thanks!
I think we are well on our way to having much better control over
plotting now.

I've noticed a few problems, but I thought it would be best to get the
code merged, then work on fixing the things I noticed.  I'll work on
fixing the things I can, or post questions in separate threads.

Thanks,

jwe

For all of us who watch the developers list, but don't necessarily scrutinize every post, could someone give a brief description of what is included in this merge of the graphics branch? Thanks.

John