Re: List of most highly used matlab functions.

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: List of most highly used matlab functions.
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:52:07 -0400

On 29-Jul-2008, dbateman wrote:

| John W. Eaton wrote:
| >
| > This also cites Ascher and Bader.
| >
| > Also, the license of Scilab itself does not appear to be compatible
| > with the GPL.
| >

| Latest beta versions of scilab are under the GPL.

OK, I see now that the license has changed and I was looking at
a page that is out of date for the new version.  But I think the
license is not GPL, but something that is compatible with GPLv2.

http://www.scilab.org/download/index_download.php?page=CHANGES_5.0-beta-4

  License:
  ========
   - License changed to CeCILL (fully compatible with the GPL v2)