Re: Removing control, finance and quaternion toolboxes

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Removing control, finance and quaternion toolboxes
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:54:04 -0400

On 29-Jul-2008, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| Thomas Weber has already agreed to host the release repos, but he
| suggested to use a single repo with branches instead. (Did you get a
| Cc?) The reasoning seems valid to me. Unless you have
| counter-arguments, I'll go ahead and dive into it.

I think a separate archive for each 3.0.x release is not necessary,
but since the branch point for each new stable series (3.0.x, 3.2.x,
etc.) will be different, I don't see the point of having a single
archive for each of those.  I don't plan to have these branches in my
archive (as the release-3-0-x branch is now) because it doesn't seem
to be of much help.  But since you will be the one dealing with the
archive(s), it is up to you how you organize it (them).