Re: default branch failed to build on OSX

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: default branch failed to build on OSX
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:12:12 -0400

On Monday, August 04, 2008, at 08:08AM, "c." <address@hidden> wrote:
>hmm it seems your build went even better than mine...
>you mentioned you have a script for configuring and building octave,
>would you mind sharing it?

The attached script is based upon the build script used by Fink, with the new
dependencies added.

I'm using the aqua version of fltk, rather than the one for x11.

The plot window I see looks like the one you described to Michael. I'll try
generating one and email you the result for confirmation.

Ben