Re: base_graphics_backend

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: base_graphics_backend
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:32:28 +0200

Michael Goffioul wrote:
Yes. When an axes object is first created, its "title" and
"[xyz]label" properties are empty. Accessing them will trigger
the creation of a text object (whose handle is then stored in
the corresponding property). However, if I read your log correctly,
it seems the text objects are deleted before the line and hggroup
objects are created. I'm wondering why this happens. Could you
also break execution when the first text object is destroyed and
produce a backtrace?

I'm currently also having issues with callbacks and the title, [xyz]label properties of the axes objects in that I see them ending up with the wrong object type (ie not a "text" object). Trying to debug it, but it seems to be quite bizarre.

D.

Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary