Re: patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iterations

From: Joshua Redstone
Subject: Re: patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iterations
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:55:01 -0700

Thanks,
I added it to the CL.  New diff is attached.
Josh

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

On Oct 23, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Joshua Redstone wrote:

Hi,
Attached is a patch, created as per my naive reading of:
 http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/37afdd1d1bf8/doc/interpreter/contrib.txi

This adds an extra arg to qp() to specify the maximum number of iterations.
The old hard-coded value of 200 iterations is sometimes insufficient for convergance.
Thoughts?  I've never contributed before.
Thanks,
Josh

<qp.diff>

Regarding diffs/patches, you should include an entry in the Changelog.

In this instance the appropriate changelog is located ...

       .../scripts/changelog

Ben