[changeset] figure position property support for gnuplot & x11

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: [changeset] figure position property support for gnuplot & x11
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 20:01:42 -0500

Add x11 support to the gnuplot backend for the figure "position" property. Both location and size of the figure are included.

For gnuplot to respect this behavior version >4.2.4 is needed. I've build gnuplot 4.3.x and it works as expected for me. Older versions of gnuplot should not be effected.

Ben