Re: Octave & Fortran continued

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave & Fortran continued
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 18:37:43 +0900 (JST)

Hello Benjamin

cc. Michael

The mail is for mainly to Michael but not to you.
I have forgotten to delete your mail address in the sending lists.

However, Michael seemed to succeed to build console-mode gnuplot with wxt term
on mingw platform.

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-January/009999.html

Regards

Tatsuro