Re: Patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iterations

From: Joshua Redstone
Subject: Re: Patch to qp() to support extra arg specifying maximum iterations
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:45:27 -0800

I attached a diff of a followon changeset that adds a few tests to qp.m to exercise the maxit argument.
I actually don't understand qp.m internals so the examples are pretty contrived.
Also, I have mercurial 1.0.1 and I couldn't figure out how to generate a single 'export' style patch that included both changesets.
Josh