Re: deprecated functions

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: deprecated functions
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 07:20:55 +0100

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:23 AM, Jason Riedy <address@hidden> wrote:
> And Jaroslav Hajek writes:
>> If anyone thinks keeping dmult is a good idea, I can bring it back
>> reimplemented as a wrapper for the above expression.
>
> Oh, no.  It just would have saved me some time knowing it had been
> reverted.

Do you mean you relied on the extended version already in your code?

> There might be others, so it might be worth noting in the
> deprecation notice.
>
> Jason

I'm not sure. I think that these descriptions of changes (aka the NEWS
file) usually relate to stable releases. We implicitly assume that
users of development sources can cope with changes on their own.

cheers

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert