Re: missing pdf terminal; was --> [changeset] print.m (matlab compatibil

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: missing pdf terminal; was --> [changeset] print.m (matlab compatibility)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 02:49:24 -0400

On 11-Mar-2009, Ben Abbott wrote:

| ok,ok ... I had confused myself. I borrowed the code from
| __gnuplot_ginput__.m not from gnuplot_drawnow.
|
| Does cygwin not have this capability?

I think Cygwin does have mkfifo, but using Cygwin is probably not the
typical way of using Octave on a Windows system now.

Or do you mean that we could maybe borrow the mkfifo code from Cygwin?
I don't see an implementation of mkfifo in gnulib, and it is
apparently missing from MinGW, so my guess is it is nontrivial to make
it work on Windows.  But maybe someone else knows more?