Re: OOP and load/save

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: OOP and load/save
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:05:14 -0700

John W. Eaton wrote:
On 22-Apr-2009, Robert T. Short wrote:

| I have figured out, conceptually at least, how to implement load and | save for derived classes. Since the matfile format doesn't explicitly | include the parent list, the only solution I can come up with seems real | clunky to me. If someone has the time and energy I could sure use a | little discussion.

This list would be a good place for that discussion.

jwe

Great. I will put together a blurb that describes the situation and then solicit comments.

Warning. This won't be a real short email, but much of the stuff will eventually get transplanted into the documentation. It will take me a day or two to put this together.

Bob
--
Robert T. Short
PhaseLocked Systems