Re: 3.2.0

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: 3.2.0
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:48:09 +0200

On 19 May 2009, at 22:09, address@hidden wrote:

This is fine with me.  Are there any outstanding bug reports that
should be handled before we make the release?

any comments about this one?

http://www.nabble.com/problems-with-%22aoutoload%22-in-3.1.55-td23465017.html#a23465017

As I say in that thread I am not 100% sure whether it is a bug in octave or I am doing something wrong myself in the nurbs package, but if 3.2.0 is released I'd like the package to be compatible so any hints for fixing the problem would be appreciated.

also, would it be possible to include the patch I sent earlier for pkg.m? It targets a very minor bug but it may be needed for the new octave- forge release system.

c.