overriding print.m pdf default terminal choices?

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: overriding print.m pdf default terminal choices?
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:27:05 +0200

Hello list,

I wondered if it is possible to force print.m to use ghostscript for
printing to pdf even if gnuplot provides a pdfcairo terminal?

I ask because the last available gnuplot for win32 does not include the
patch which fixes the spurious-pages-in-pdf-output bug.
So a command as
 plot(0:0.1:10, sin(0:0.1:10), "@-"); print -dpdf test.pdf
produces a three-page pdf.

I don't know when there will be a new gnuplot release or snapshot
release but the do not happen very frequently.

So for the mingw32 binaries I'd like to have print.m to use ps->pdf via
ghostscript for the moment.

benjamin