Re: Problem with octave/gnuplot/aquaterm on Snow Leopard

From: Helly John
Subject: Re: Problem with octave/gnuplot/aquaterm on Snow Leopard
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:47:08 -0700

Thanks, will do.
J.

On Sep 25, 2009, at 5:46 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 25-Sep-2009, Helly John wrote:

| I'm new to Octave and gnuplot and Aquaterm but have just installed all
| of these on my system.  Here's the configuration:

I'm not an OS X user, so I can't answer the specific question about
how to set up the Aqua terminal for plotting, but I think it is
supposed to work.

It would probably be better to ask your question on the
address@hidden list.  The maintainers list is for discussion about
the development of Octave.

John Helly / San Diego Supercomputer Center & Climate, Atmospheric Science, and Physical Oceanography/Scripps Institution of Oceanography / UCSD / +01 760 840 8660 mobile / stonesteps (Skype) / stonesteps7 (iChat) / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj