Re: Print to PDF under Windows [changeset]

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Print to PDF under Windows [changeset]
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:15:07 +0100

Michael or other Window users,

Can you confirm the attached works?

Ben

The console version of ghostscript on win32 is called "gswin32c.exe".
There is also a GUI version, which is called "gswin32.exe".
I don't see the reason for using the gui version. What if you want to
pipe commands to ghostscript?

If one insists on using the GUI version, well then you can specify
it in GSC anyway, but in my opinion the correct version to use
by default is the console version. Hence "gswin32c.exe"

benjamin