Re: dumb terminal in Octave: PS1 lines (fwd)

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: dumb terminal in Octave: PS1 lines (fwd)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:46:01 -0500

On Nov 30, 2009, at 6:25 PM, Petr Mikulik wrote:

>       Hi,
>
> can somebody of you apply the enclosed patch?
>
> Thanks, Petr

I've converted Petr's diff to a mecurial changeset and tested it under 3.2.

I'm not yet able to build the developers sources under Mac OSX 10.2, but as
gnuplot_drawnow has only minor differences (see below), I'm confident there
will be no problem for the developers sources.

If there are no objections, I'll push this change later today.

228c228
<                                  "epslatex", "pstex", "pslatex", "tikz"};
---
>                                  "epslatex", "pstex", "pslatex"};
238,239d237
<           elseif (strcmp (term, "tikz"))
<               size_str = sprintf ("size %.15gin,%.15gin", gnuplot_size);

Ben

p.s. John, I cc'd you incase some of your recent changes might have some impact
I've not considered.