Re: Color output for documentation eps images

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: Color output for documentation eps images
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:08:32 -0800

I personally don't care what the defaults are, but if we base defaults on what "we" normally want as individuals, I personally prefer encapsulated postscript to be black and white - when I use eps files it is for publications (journals, book manuscripts, tech reports, etc.). Thus the defaults you are proposing will be wrong for me.

Like I say, whatever you pick is fine and I don't think this issue is important enough to fuss about, but I would say just go with MATLAB compatibility since anything you do will be wrong for somebody.

What would be really nice is a database of defaults that each individual could customize. Just one more "small" item to work on. 8-)

Bob

Ben Abbott wrote:
On Thursday, December 03, 2009, at 03:00PM, "Soren Hauberg"<address@hidden>