Re: build trouble on MacOS 10.5

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: build trouble on MacOS 10.5
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:14:21 -0500

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
> #3  0x0014f053 in global constructors keyed to pager.cc () at ostream:362

> 362 void
> 363 flush_octave_stdout (void)

> I have no idea is anything useful in this. Anyone?

The "global constructors" part coupled with the reference to the
function definition line leads me to suspect the failure is happening
while the function is being setup to run. I think global variables
that are needed within the function from the C++ standard library are
being initialized and fail (well, perhaps the iostreams part
initializes itself on first use anyway or something).

--judd