Gnulib internal states and DLL

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Gnulib internal states and DLL
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:14:35 +0000

Hi,

While getting on with gnulib/octave compilation with MSVC, I noticed
that some gnulib replacement functions use an internal state. As the
gnulib code is statically compiled in the DLL's (liboctave, liboctinterp),
afaik these implementations do not cross the DLL boundary. So you
have to be careful when using the same function in more than one DLL.

I didn't go through all gnulib's code, but the one I noticed is sigprocmask.

Michael.