Re: crash while testing imread.m

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: crash while testing imread.m
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:26:33 -0500

On 25-Feb-2010, Ben Abbott wrote:

| I reverted my graphicsmagick to 1.3.7. "test imread" now passes.

Yes, but that is just a temporary solution.  We need to figure out
what to do about later versions of GraphicsMagick which apparently
require the init function.

Can we safely call the init function from a dynamically loaded
function?  If the dynamically loaded function is cleared, should the
GraphicsMagick cleanup function be called?  If so, do we have a way to
handle that now?  If not, I guess we need to create some method of
registering functions to be called when .oct files are cleared.