Re: Bug Tracking

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Bug Tracking
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:54:03 -0430

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> On  2-Apr-2010, Judd Storrs wrote:
>
> | Yes! It worked. Thank you. Was that something I missed how to do
> | myself or does a project admin have to do that?
>
> I think it requires project admin privileges, so it's not very
> convenient if we have a lot of people who want to follow the bug
> tracker by email.

Maybe there's some way to get the bugs cc'd to address@hidden or some
other (read-only?) list that has a mailman interface. The simple
solution of just creating a user with that email address probably
won't work because someone up to no good could attempt to use the list
email address to gain control of the associated savannah account.

--judd