Re: gnulib woes & run-octave fails, suggestions?

From: Jarno Rajahalme
Subject: Re: gnulib woes & run-octave fails, suggestions?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:33:00 -0700

Ben,

Thanks, I've been referring to your notes for some time now, your notes have
been very helpful :-) My dependencies are built with GCC 4.4, and I'm not
willing to render the running octave 3.2.3 inoperable at this time. I think I
hit some problems with gnulib that I'm trying to get a hold on right now.

Regards,

  Jarno