Re: FYI: sparse indexed assignment rewritten

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: FYI: sparse indexed assignment rewritten
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 21:35:21 +0200

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
Good job. And big applause for actually updating PROJECTS :)
Frankly, I think I've left the hardest part; updating ls-mat5.cc ... As for PROJECTS now that we are actually using a bug tracker, I suppose all of the points in this file should be reconsidered and added as feature requests to the bug tracker..

D.