Re: MNANCHK problem and solution proposal

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: MNANCHK problem and solution proposal
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:35:51 +0200

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I came across a compilation problem under MSVC, which fails to
> auto-detect the type of some template arguments. This can be
> solved using the attached patch. Is this acceptable for including
> into the main source tree, or should I keep it for myself?
>
> Thanks.

I think this is OK, I've done such things before. This does not change
the meaning of the code and does not obscure i, given that the
parameter can be specified explicitly with little effort. I also
assume that the explicit specs speed up compilation. Which is good :)

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD
computing expert & GNU Octave developer