Octave with C++

From: Programmer Programmer
Subject: Octave with C++
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:03:18 -0400

Dears,

I am trying to use octave from C++ code.

I got the latest version of Octave source code "octave-3.2.4"
I tried to configure, make, and make install...

I went through so many errors with the Configure and Make transactions.

I solved some, but I stuck with the latest one which is:
__magick_read__

I tried everything mentioned on the following link:
http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-July.txt

I changed the file GraphicsMagick-config
Removed the unnecessary parameters, but didn't work...

I really got tired of trying to compile and build the octave source code.

Is there any solution, or a stable version of the source code, that helps me to configure and build smoothly?

Also,
After getting the source code installed, where the libraries will exist.

I determined during configuration a specific Folder to make octave installed there.
Such as MyOctave, so it will be as following:
/Users/Development/myoctave/lib/octave-3.2.4
/Users/Development/myoctave/include/octave-3.2.4

But when I pass this path to c++ application, so should I add paths of the Octave source code which I compiled?

I am developing under Mac OS Snow Leopard using NetBeans for C++.

I pass it to Netbeans this way:
Project> properties> Build> C++ compiler > Include Directors.
also
Project> properties> Build> linker > Additional Library Directories.

Any help will be really appreciated....

Thanks...