Re: unified FLTK & Gnuplot printing

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: unified FLTK & Gnuplot printing
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:04:44 +0200

man, 23 08 2010 kl. 21:13 -0400, skrev Ben Abbott:
> I've prepared a changeset to unify the printing for both the FLTK and Gnuplot
> backends.

This seems to work very nicely! Wonderful :-)

I just played a bit around with the FLTK backend and have a few
observations:

*) If I do

        imshow (rand (100))
        text (30, 30, "Hello, world")

   and print the result then the text is visible in the print, but
   not on screen. I don't know if this is a bug in the on-screen
   visualisation or in the printing, though.

*) If I do

        sphere ()
        print sphere.pdf

   then I get the attached file. In this, the sphere seems
   'semi-transparent'. By that I mean that I can see the edges of
   the occluded part of the sphere in the print. I cannot see these
   on the screen.

Soren