epstool in the make process of Dev. source (MinGW))

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: epstool in the make process of Dev. source (MinGW))
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:20:03 +0900 (JST)

Hello

In the make process,

../../run-octave -f -q -H -p ../../../../hg/octave-work/doc/interpreter --eval
"plotimages
('errorbar', 'pdf');"
warning: print.m: epstool binary is not available

Therefore I have Googled ''pstool' and found the wensite.

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/epstool.htm

However,I could not access the download site.

Does anyone know the information this site?

BTW, the message is warning but not error. Can I ignore it?  What epstool does
play a role in
documentation making process?

Regards

Tatsuro

Let's write special new year cards!
- Yahoo! JAPAN  Nengajo 2011 Special Site -
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/nenga2011/