Re: [TODO] Thoughts on 3.4 release

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: [TODO] Thoughts on 3.4 release
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:47:52 -0600

2010/12/18 Ben Abbott <address@hidden>:
> On Dec 16, 2010, at 8:15 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>
>> On 16 December 2010 18:50, Rik <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> On a second practical note, what is the best way to maintain collaborative
>>> TODO lists?
>>
>> I prefer the wiki option. We already have one, so why not use it?
>> Quick collaborative writing is precisely what a wiki should do, by
>> etymology.
>

> Has anything been done set up a collaborative TODO list?

I don't think so. Should we just start with the PROJECTS file? If so,
I guess it's already a wiki of sorts it it's under hg control, but it
might be more convenient to move it to the wiki. I just did that:

     http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?Projects

Hm, the Octave wiki says it's under the FDL. This is a problematic
license for wikithings. We should change that, if possible.

- Jordi G. H.