TexInfo -> Doxygen

From: Sean Young
Subject: TexInfo -> Doxygen
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:53:59 +1300

Hi all,

I've recently been discussing with Jordi ways to get involved with the project,
and it was agreed that a good place for me to start would be with documentation
as it would give me a chance to explore the source files whilst I'm at it.

Jordi has suggested that the current TexInfo documentation be moved to Doxygen
format inside the c++ files so this is what I will be starting with. If you'd
like further details on what I'm up to, please ask either myself or Jordi.

Regards,
Sean