Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape

From: Fotios
Subject: Re: Scalable id/logo/application icon in inkscape
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 19:58:47 +0100

Στις 2011-01-28 19:40, ο/η Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso έγραψε:
On 28 January 2011 12:31, Fotios<address@hidden>  wrote:
I could also try to make a simple page. What do you think?
If you're going to make a webpage design for octave.org (yes please!),
can you make it look somewhat like the Agora design? I *am* going to
get back to that project and hopefully soon release a super-alpha
preview version of the webiste. I started prodding at it again, and I
think I can get a basic alpha website up soon. I see that the logo
that you used that jwe liked already uses the same colour scheme, so
that's very nice for branding.

Also, as long as I'm a choosing beggar, could you make a logo for
Octave Forge? I was thinking of a hammer striking an anvil, but you
said those were hard to draw...

- Jordi G. H.

That was exactly what i had in mind regarding the design but in simple (and bad coded) html. The colors of the logo where chosen on purpose to be consistent with agora and forge. Regarding the forge logo i have an idea which involves a hammer and the latest octave logo.

/Fotis