Re: startup order difference between 3.2 and 3.3 (3.4).

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: startup order difference between 3.2 and 3.3 (3.4).
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:58:34 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Perhaps I have misled after seeing loading time seeing on MinGW and Cygwin.
Even on 3.3, after startup message, it takes a time the prompt to appear.

Perhaps, initialization process is  slow in the current 3.3 version.
What is the difference in the start up process between 3.2 and 3.3?

Regards

Tatsuro

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/testing-binary-of-octave-3-3-90-mingw32-is-uploaded-tp3243897p3245428.html